Do vegetables quiver in fear as you approach? If so, it is time to show us what you're made of and see if you can make the cut!
To enter the OXO Slice It Up Recipe Contest, create a recipe that shows off your slicing skills and write a blog post about it. Make sure to include at least one photo (but feel free to include as many as you'd like). Recipes will be judged based on creativity, taste, incorporation of slicing skills and presentation. A panel of OXOnians will select the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner!
The prizes include but are not limited to:
- 3rd Place: $200 worth of OXO tools of your choice
- 2nd Place: $350 worth of OXO tools of your choice
- 1st Place: $500 worth of OXO tools of your choice and early access to a new OXO tool that has yet to hit shelves!
It it is not required to use any specific tools to create your entry but please feel free to do so if you'd like! You can integrate Mandolines, Peeler,
Choppers or any other tools and mention how they were used in the recipe.
To submit your recipe, follow any of the steps below. You can check out our Pinterest Board to see some of the recipes that have been submitted so far! You have until 5pm ET on May 10th to submit your recipe.
How to submit your slicing blog post:
- Pin your post on Pinterest - Follow OXO in order to tag @OXO (Official) & include the hashtag #SliceItUp
- Tweet a link to your post - Mention @OXO & tag #SliceItUp
- Post a link on your Facebook page - Like the OXO page in order to tag @OXO. Make sure to mention the Slice It Up Recipe Contest
- Submit a link using the Recipe Contest application on the OXO Facebook page
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to you post - Subject line: "Slice It Up Recipe Contest Submission"
Some helpful links: